1. Jackson Hole Ski Resort, Wyoming: The best backcountry advanced mountain riding you will find anywhere. The famous mountain tram takes a bunch of excited skiers and snowboarders to the top of the peak where they will find steep double black diamond runs.
Year Total: 243"
2. Snowbird, Utah: The best snow on earth isn't just on Utah license plates for nothing... Snowbird offers advanced riding on Utah's best mountain. Deep powder and stunning vistas wont get old... trust us.
Year Totals: 148"
3. Brighton, Utah: A wide array of skill levels can ride this mountain no problem! Having 200 skiable acres lit at night is a huge plus for people wanting to ride longer than 4pm!
Year Total: 135"
4. Aspen Snowmass, Colorado: This resort encompass everything, beauty, great backcountry runs, groomers and an impressive lodging experience. Hosts of the Winter X Games, this mountain is built for a multitude of various disciplines.
Year Total: 105"
5. Kirkwood, California: Tucked away in a bowl, Kirkwood takes on some of the highest snow totals in the Tahoe area. A great mountain for all skill levels but definitely has terrain for advanced riders. Enjoy a smaller mountain with some of the best snow in California.
Year Total: 82"